Saturday

It's a dead boring weekend

Saturday.
Weekend.
It has been a dead boring day.
Tomorrow is going to be the day of the Eid Adha and I still have no idea of what to cook.
Been asking the housemate of when to go out shopping for stuffs or whatsoever.
But then I found the reply was like, well, not exciting.
Yea I know with all loads of work and bla bla bla...
Suddenly I felt sad.
I kept calling mom and dad asking where they are and what they do.
It's raining, still.
I hate it. Because I cannot go out and go shopping bla bla bla.
The road will be jammed, and slippery, and muddy.
Huhu.
So since morning I had been sitting in front of the laptop browsing on useless things.
Whatever.
Anyway I want to share this music video by SHINee. It's a Japanese version of their single 'Lucifer'.

Oh, did I tell you I had been advised by a friend, well, my schoolmate while I was in the boarding school, about liking this song?
She said since the title is the name of the devil, it might bring bad influence to our faith as a Muslim or bla bla bla.
Urm.
Well, personally I liked the song because of the rhythm. Then, I like their fashion. And, it's of chicken!
The song is about a bad girl, so basically they are tormenting this bad girl, saying she is as bad as the devil.
I never thought of any idea of worshiping the devil or whatsoever not to.
Oh man...
Ya I know we gotta be careful, but duh, do you think I am too stupid to not even check of what I'm listening to?
Ok peeps.
It has been me, and it has been a boring Saturday.
Tata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment