Tuesday

TMI Tuesday?

Found this from someone I follow in Tumblr and decided to put it here as well simply because I don't know what to blog about. I had a lot in mind, but I just find myself so lazy to type into proper sentences here. Ish ish ish. Well, let's go~
1. Height: 158 cm <-- That is what's written in my passport I got 4 years ago.
2. Virgin? Yes.
3. Shoe Size: 6 / 37
4. Sexual Orientation: Straight.
5. Do you Smoke? No.
6. Do you Drink? No.
7. Do you Take Drugs? No.
8. Age you get mistaken for: 17? 20? 25?
9. Have Tattoos? No.
10. Want any tattoos? I'm not allowed to.
11. Got any Piercings? No.
12. Want any piercings? No.
13. Best friend? A lot. Want me to name all? - Fareha, Fatin Husna, Bue C, Afif, Farhana Salim.
14. Relationship status: Single. (Boleh la kalau nak isi borang :P)
15. Biggest turn ons: Cute things. Chocolate. Sexy high heels?
16. Biggest turn offs: Heat. Hunger.
17. Favorite Movie: 3 Idiots. Avatar.
18. I’ll love you if: You are with me when I need you, always are supportive and never condemn my likings.
19. Someone you miss: Currently? Maybe my housemates. Oh yeah, and my GZ7 girls (my senior high dorm mates).
20. Most traumatic experience: Erm, getting my gold bracelet taken in public transport? :(
21. A fact about your personality: People say I look as if I am angry if I am being silent, but it is totally different once I start talking.
22. What I hate most about myself: I got angry easily. (Bad, bad...)
23. What I love most about myself: I'm a bit smart and cute. A bit only though. :)
24. What I want to be when I get older: A better human - a successful pharmacist, a respective superior, a loving wife and mom.
25. My relationship with my sibling(s): Very good.
26. My relationship with my parents:Very good as well.
27. My idea of a perfect date: A walk along the street and a drink at a cute or those with romantic/classy kind of cafe (but not Starbucks or Coffee Bean).
Let's have something like this..
Maybe in a cafe like this.
Or this. Weee~
28. My biggest pet peeves: Erm... I don't know. Sometimes I got annoyed over just everything. When someone blocks the way and he/she knows it yet makes no effort to step aside?
29. A description of the girl/boy I like: Respectful son.
30. A description of the person I dislike the most: Always thinking he/she is right about everything and as if he/she got the whole knowledge in the world AND misusing the power he/she has.
31. A reason I’ve lied to a friend: When I didn't study much for one hell of a subject and I got a better grade. I'd say I'm just average, that's being considerate, right? Maybe I was just lucky and I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.
32. What I hate the most about work: Getting scolded by superiors as if they know everything in the world.
33. What my last text message says: Your prepaid credit is now less than ..... Please top up to enjoy our service - From Celcom. ==".
34. What words upset me the most: Stupid, weak.
35. What words make me feel the best about myself:  Reliable, kind, pretty (well, which girl does not like this)?
36. What I find attractive in women. Their natural beauty, intelligence and attitude.
37. What I find attractive in men. Attitude and proper ego.
38. Where I would like to live. Not too far from where my parents live. I mean, at least somewhere I don't need to go on an airplane to go home.
39. One of my insecurities. My falling hair.
40. My childhood career choice. An English teacher. Yucks.
41. My favorite ice cream. Vanilla, in general. But I like BR or HD's almond or pecan flavor.
42. Who I wish I could be. A millionaire, or billionaire.
43. Where I want to be right now. I'm at home. I wanna go nowhere else now.
44. The last thing I ate. Nasi kerabu. (Google if you don't know this :P ).
45. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. Hardest question eh? Agnes Monica? Onew? Me? Haha.

Sexy ke? Tak kot.
Seluar tu macam seluar polis trafik pun ada gak. Hahahaha.
I la yang paling seksi kot. :P
46. A random fact about anything. I squeal when there's Kamal Adli on TV. OK *noob*. ^^;
Inilah Kamal Adli tu, in case anda tak kenal. Not to say that he's my ideal type of guy, I suka tengok Kamal berlakon dalam TV je. Plus, he's taken, girls. Jangan nak berangan. Ok pegi cari orang lain. Hehe.
Ini Kamal Adli.
P/S: susah gak soalan dia ni.
OK bye. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment