Monday

Yellow

Hari ini saya masak bubur jagung untuk buka puasa.
And some vegetables.
I was tired today so I just cooked half of the meal.
Buburku...
Hehe.
Speaking of jagung, warna dia kuning.
And speaking of kuning and the fever I'm having now (no no no not demam kuning tu untuk bedak2 kecil je ok)
I'm actually a sucker for yellow fancy wheels.
I've always liked hot cars in yellow
like yellow Porsche

or maybe it's because Woobin drives this canary yellow Lotus Elise SC.
I have been looking to that yellow car only, and its owner. Hehe.
His thought: "I may not have much story but I got a hot car!"
Yes I ain't over the character yet.
I'm looking with sparkling eyes hahaha.
 There are also other cars in BOF, which I'm sure girls love too.
Lotus Elise S in red
Lotus Europa S in black
Mini Cooper S Convertible
Mini Cooper is cute and stylish at the same time, it's a really good choice (which comes at pretty high price as well, hehe).
And, there's a guy with a yellow Porsche living near my place.
I didn't know him, or else I'd be hooked up, don't you think?
Hehe.

And there's a quote from the Twilight Saga by Alice Cullen:
Speaking of Italy and the sports cars that I stole, you still owe me a yellow Porsche.
Right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment