Wednesday

Loves

I think I am already pass the age to be having drama crush, and can't get over with actors/actresses.
Haih but I guess I am what I am and will always be so.
So I have been watching Park Hyung Sik dramas. I wonder why he looked so familiar when I see him in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, then I remember him from The Heirs. And actually I have already seen him way before that when I happen to watch an episode of Nine: 9 Times Travel.
Wow...
Long time.
So after finishing Strong Woman Do Bong Soon I found another that can make me still watch the handsome charismatic yet cute person. (Eleh.)
What's With This Family that used to be airing on KBS channel. Actually I think I saw the drama some time ago when flipping the TV channel.
Well now I am i love with the OTP. 
Too bad then I guess there will be more pics and gifs of the couples I watch in drama.
I know me watching K dramas has become like an addiction and it needs to be treated but...
I still want to watch.
And keep posting.



Ok Bye~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment