Monday

Monday is Blue

Monday.
Who loves Monday?
Always Monday is said with blues.
Monday blues.
Anyway, today is a bad Monday.
I woke up realizing that I haven't finished my assignment for Medicinal Chemistry class and the class is at 7 am!
So I quickly took bath and got ready and finish the assignment.
And damn.
When I got in school it was 7.02 am.
The door of the class is closed.
And that lecturer, once the door is closed, nobody is not allowed to be in.
Oh my...
Bad bad bad. My attendance is not that good for this class I'm scared there would be no chance for remedial or even final exam if attendance is too low.
Oh come on what do you expect, it is the effing 7 am class on Monday morning!!!
So I waited outside for my classmate to take my assignment.
Then I went to the Annex to send my application with documents needed for new student card.
Then I got back to ITB, went to the lab storage to see the stock for arsenic available, and then went to the canteen grabbing my breakfast.
And the day went on, I got lab session for Pharmacology Toxicology III in the afternoon. It was about immunology, antigen-antibody reaction in vivo. We dealt with rabbits, guinea pigs and mice today.
Tiring Monday.
Me love Monday not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment