Friday

Salon and Taemin

Hai.
Hari ini saya pergi salun.
Christopher Salon in Bandung Indah Plaza.
This whole week has been very very depressing for me.
I hate my hair.
Ceritanya macam ni, Last Saturday 15/10/2011 I went to cut my hair because I want a style like this:
Well, lebih kurang macam ni lah kot.
And I wanted it to be purple
Previously before it been cut it was longer. I went for rebonding 1 year ago. So I guess no effect anymore, then my hair started to curl again. So when the hair has been cut short, it turned out to be tak cantik. And more, the one who cut my hair is so annoying. ==""" Lepas dah tengok my hair jadi apa entah I terus la angkat kaki. So that day I just got a haircut only. Then it was time for exam. My hair distracted me when I was studying. Rather, psychologically. I kept pulling my hair sampai dah bergumpal2 rambut jatuh. I couldn't study. And the result: I couldn't answer my papers. Even when I was answering the paper I couldn't stop thinking about my poor hair yang dah memang tak cantik sejak azali ni pun (but it became worse!). Sampai soalan pun salah baca. Haih. Hopefully ada remedial lah. 


Yes I know you might think I was being stupid to got to that extent just because of the hair. Sincerely, I don't even know why I became so. It frustrated me how I couldn't even look nice at least for myself (obviously I'm doing hairdo for my own satisfaction since I cover it up in public). But the exam weeks memang sangat menyeksa. Dengan lab sessions yang tetap ada dan sangat banyak kerja, oh did I mention my final year project title needed to be changed again i.e I have to find another project title? Boleh agak tak stress macamana saya ni? Exam ada 7 subjek, semua banyak gila kena baca, back-to-back papers. Sampai tahap lepas exam terus nak pegi terjun gaung. Astaghfirullah.


Yesterday was the last day of exam. But I got lab in the afternoon until evening then I couldn't go to salon to repair the cut. So I went today around 11.30 am (after visiting the lab, huh~).
Peeps, seminggu saya kena tunggu nak fix this hair and selama itulah saya depressed.


I went to Christopher Salon after getting myself a bun from Rotiboy since I was so hungry I haven't eaten since I woke up. It's kind of expensive there but I didn't care anymore, I need the pro to fix this.
So I asked for smoothing treatment and... recolor the hair. I wanted purple. They have it from L'Oreal series, with price a bit higher than that of Wella. But then from the Wella series the purple is not much and I read the note: contain 5-pyrazole for long-lasting red color (or something like that). Erk, that chemical. Dah la nak smoothing, color lagi. Berapa banyak chemicals dah. That 5-pyrazole is an oxidator. And bla bla bla (pegi Google sendiri). Jadi sebab takmo tambah damage lagi, I picked the Wella color without 5-pyrazole. Instead of purple, I had light blonde red mahogany (or whatever the name is).


Dan bla bla bla... Stylist saya bernama Nani. A nice lady. Dia pun sakit hati tengok my haircut sampai dia cakap, potong jela, betulkan semula. Jadi selepas smoothing and coloring she trimmed it. And it looked much better than before. And I got my hair to dark color again. Yeay!


Total: Ada la dekat 5 jam saya kat salun tu.
Sebenarnya tak reti nak explain kat dia macamana style yang saya nak. Language barrier? Heh. Patut bawak gambar Taemin ni dalam handphone lah tunjuk kat dia.


Kalau tunjuk kat stylist tu, mesti dia ingat Taemin ni perempuan. Everything about him is prettier than what I got! =="
And bla bla bla....
Total damage to my purse:
Almost Rp 800k. That equals to RM 280++.


OK you might wanna kill me for spending much over stupid problem but well, kalau saya tak buat ni, I might just as well go to the psychiatrist sebab stressed sangat. (Lepas tu dia akan suruh saya pergi betulkan rambut jugak, kena kuar duit sama banyak).
Dan lepas ni saya boleh tidur lena, study tak cabut-cabut rambut lagi dah. Haha.


Dan, macam yang anda nampak, saya dapat free creambath untuk my next visit to the salon! Yeay!
Good night!
p/s: Blonde / yellowish shades do not always look good, It became dull with time. Red is always better. Or purple ! (Again). Trust me.

-What I do to my hair is my own problem, it's my own money and my own self-

0 comments:

Post a Comment