Sunday

Eid Adha

Today is the day of Eid Adha.
Selamat hari raya Aidil Adha everybody!
It's known also as Hari raya Qurban.
Speaking about Qurban / korban / sacrifice,
sudah berkorbankah aku selama ini?
I don't know, maybe not yet.
Lembu lembu ni lagi banyak berkorban dari aku. Huu.. Malunye.
Oh Allah, lead me to your path.
Amminnn....
Oh btw, we cooked fried bee hoon and lontong for today.
Asiah cooked the beehoon while mine is the lontong.
Well, not bad.
Eheh, though I think I may have developed coconut milk intolerance (I got headache and a bit stomach ache after eating my lontong). FYI, the lontong gravy is made from coconut milk, cooked with all the vegetables, seasoned with either anchovies of prawns (I used prawns). Well, for a not-so-good cook like I am, I am satisfied with my own cooking. Hehe.
Ok then, 7 am class tomorrow.
Urgh, Monday morning.
Bye peeps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment