Wednesday

Inferiority complex

Hello.
Today is 2nd of November.
Still, hello November!
And, huu, October had left...

I think I had a crush that maybe lasted for only 3 days.
Getting a crush now is also a compl
ex for me.
I don't know why I would always got my eyes on people which are good students, hard working, charismatic, bla3x...
From the student council's president, an architect to a master's degree student.
More and more I would feel the guy is always better than I am in every way.
Well, not to say they didn't know that I exist. They do, but they maybe have never really seen me closely. No they maybe didn't even lay a look on me.
I feel like I'm just a plain Jane, with not even good grades.
Everything is just average in me.

And in the end, I would feel inferior to even go close to the guy.
This kind of relationship wouldn't work.
Because then, I got my own ego I don't want to give in.
After the heartbreak 4 years ago, it's hard to bring myself to confidence in having a relationship.
And being alone maybe had let myself to have high expectation.
And I ended up in this inferiority complex.
Eventually, I'll just let it go.
After all it's just a crush.
Oh, I still have Chicken, (yeah right, I'm in love with a celebrity which never would even know that I exist). LOL.
Anyway I've been liking this song and Onew's voice together with Jonghyun's are just so awesome!

"The end of love is always goodbye and tears. There's no such thing as eternal love. Goodbye, my love." - Tragedy, by Soulstar.
Oh dear God, may I love again when the time comes?

2 comments: