Tuesday

Monster

Today...
No need to ask about the biopharmacy exam lah.
Hampeh!
Another paper screwed up.
Sampai2 exam hall pun da lambat.
Ape da exam pukul 7.
Aku ni dah le payah pagi2 ni.
Apebende aku da baca semalam gone!
Panic attack wth...
With all the calculations, heh, I leave it all on God lah.
After the paper I went to library search for some materials for FYP, then I went to the immigration office to pay for the reentry permit. Then I went back home. Had my brunch and I guess I slept?
Hoho.
Had dinner with housemate at Riau Junction.
I had dimsums.
Ordered too much, till I have to get it packed to bring back.
Yes I ate too much. Regardless of how my condition is.
Actually I'm having diarrhea for the past days.
Tummy is in pain.
Yet still wanna eat a lot.
I guess there's a monster
in my bed..
Eh, no, in my tummy.

(not this Gaga song, people)
(I don't like Lady Gaga though, but this song stuck in my head after i listen to her album)
No, there's no monster in the tummy. I am the monster. Should control this appetite.
Takde orang nak hire jadi host Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan pun, buat apa nak explore tempat2 makan then makan banyak2 kan. Hish.
I'm getting fatter and fatter, haih, mom gonna scold me when I got back in Malaysia, then she gonna hide all those chocolates and sweets (T_T).
She's a monster.... Beautiful monster...
(Eh, tak pasal)...
*Since when there's Dragonball Z action in Michael Jackson style? :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment