Tuesday

The walking bomb

 First, I'm upset about my FYP proposal.
I fell asleep last night and I couldn't finish it this morning.
I don't know what to write anymore in it.
The toxicity, the metal, the reagents, the instruments, the method for extraction, they're just too much. Everything is mixed up.
Seriously I don't know how people can have very thick proposals to be submitted to their supervisors.
I've been working on it for 12 hours or more, and I still have 6-7 page total including the front page and abstract.
I wonder how can people work on their proposals so fast?
Or is it that my research to be is complicated?
It shouldn't be. My FYP is just about the analysis of arsenic in seaweed.
(But indeed it is.)
Do they have much time coz their schedule is not packed?
Or maybe they are nerd enough?
And to second thing I am upset about.
What I wrote above were more or less the same like what I tweeted.
Tweet?
Ya people I have Twitter account and I tweet like nobody's business coz it's friggin my own account.
Unfortunately some people always get hurt because of what I tweet.
Maybe it's because of my language.
Well then, I'm sorry.
I hurt innocent souls.
I AM TERRIBLY SORRY.
People find it harsh for the word nerds, if it applied to them.
Honey, your definition and my definition are different.
Those who I called nerds are not those you imagined how they are.
This is something not worth arguing.
I'm not going like this coz it's not even worth it.
You don't even know me long or close enough to even know the way I'm thinking.
Besides, you people are not the only ones who wrote proposals. Students of other universities do too. So what makes you think I'm taking it out on you?
Let me be honest, these are some facts about me.
1. I'm quick and hot-tempered.
2. Bookworms and hardworking top-graders are not my type. NOT MY TYPE, not that I hate them. I didn't hate anyone. Please note that, will you?
I've been trying to control my temper for years. I've been a better girl all along these years.
But sometimes I just need to let it out, and Twitter is my place to.
That is so that I won't go punch or slap anyone's face.
Look.
You should've at least known a bit about this by now.
So why don't you just cut it already?
You are a friend. My friends are good people which I don't want to lose.
I have nothing against you.
I never want to have a cat fight. It does not worth anything.
I want to make friends, I have never ever wanted to get foes.
You!
Now you hear me?
Look, I'm sorry.
Maybe everything is just my fault.
Then, I'm sorry.
Terribly sorry.
I don't want to create trouble anymore.
So, it's better if I have people that would always be hurt because of my tweets out of my follower list.
p/s:
1. I'll be working with nitric acid, perchloric acid, sodium borohydride, arsenic, chloroform, bla bla bla - toxic enough.
2. I'm always trying to suppress my hot temper but today I was about to explode. I ain't talking, I need time to cool down.
From both aspects,
I AM THE WALKING BOMB.
I ain't mad. I just need time to cool down.
Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment