Monday

Hello Monday!

Hello.
It's Monday.
Usually I'd have Monday blues.
Hm..
My class starts at 11 am on Monday. Then I have to go to lab.
This morning...
I woke up feeling a bit recharged.
Maybe it is because of the long weekend.
Or..
The dream I had before...
I met a guy (which somehow, maybe, looked like this)
I don't know..
Maybe, someone from high school?
He said something about me choosing the class president and the only time I remembered was when I was in Form 1 at Kluang High School (which I was there for only like, 3 months plus?)
In the dream we were like visiting some school (? I don't know, some buildings look old) but the scene was somehow like present time (or future, some infrastructure I haven't seen before though). We even visited a restaurant which yet to be open, previously a Vietnamese cuisine place but now it's gonna be an Indian food restaurant. And I told him I don't like that, I prefer it to still be Vietnamese because I don't like curry and there are so many mamak places all around that we don't need another one. He didn't respond to that though but showed me a tree with big fruits with the shape of heart (Annona squamosa or we call it buah nona in Malay to be exact.)
(Ok, this is weird.)
And he had this one (I don't know what to call, it's like a tag you make with knitting thread) with my name sewn (or knitted, eh? I don't even know if that's the right word. Oh no I just lost it. >_<). We had those things when we were in high school. It's the thread you use for knitting, you roll it on hard plastic cover of small size and then you knit/ sew your name or whatever word with another thread of different color.
He's sweet...
And I kept restraining myself in that dream from showing my affection (which was hard because I think I fall for him in there).
Yes, that's my problem.
That's why my mom said if I got a boyfriend, you better get married!
Anyway, that's just a dream. With maybe no meaning.
But I'm being serious with the previous statement like my mom said.
Yes, I'll get married as soon as I've found my significant other.
Happy Monday everyone!
Bye!
p/s: I can't , I won't believe if it's someone like this guy. He just looks like a slimmer version of my younger cousin.
No no no no no...

0 comments:

Post a Comment