Thursday

Random Thursday

Tomorrow is gonna be a public holiday. Coz tomorrow is Good Friday.
Today I got no mood at all to do anything.
Not even going to the lab.
So after Biotechnology class we went to the canteen to eat.
And we stayed there for 2 hours...
Simply coz we felt so lazy. Haha.
There I saw my classmate and his girlfriend.
Well, everybody in the School of Pharmacy knows this couple.
It's not because they're good looking though. (Because I don't think they are, but 1 thing for sure they're kind of smart couple). They're just so close.
Looking at this happy couple, I just had this random thought while being at the canteen:
You don't need to be beautiful to be happy, you just need to be loved.
 Because the right guy will love you for what you really are.
 And I am yet to find that so-called happiness.

OK I'm being so random again.
Bye2.

p/s: Yes it rained heavily today as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment