Wednesday

Random Wednesday

My class ends at 12.30 pm today.
Actually every Wednesday my class would be from 7 am to 1 pm.
I didn't go to the 7 am class though.
They say the ark for first part of Biotechnology paper is out already.
And to my surprise, they say I got the highest mark for that part.
Well, alhamdulillah.
But actually I felt nothing... Maybe because that's not the final mark.
I'm still grateful.
Oh did I say I went to school today with eye make up and I wore a white shirt and a pink-black striped tie?
No there's nothing wrong with the picture. I took the selca in front of that kind of mirror after having my dinner at Geulis Cafe (in the Geulis Boutique Hotel). And I still love my Roxy bag even though the zipper has worn out.
Anyway my random thought for today:
After having lunch (after the class ended of course) I went to the lab at the nuclear agency, as usual. It was raining heavily. So heavy. As I walked under the trees at the roadside, I saw a nest of the weaver ants (kerengga) which have fallen from a tree. A lot of them were scattered on the ground. Maybe some of them got their legs broken. That's a hard fall, judging from the height of the tree. I wanted to snap a picture of it, but the rain was so heavy I just decided to go on and get to the nuclear agency fast.
They are the weaver ants (kerengga). The leaves they carry are actually heavier than what they weigh. SubhanAllah.
The weaver ants build their nest from the leaves, they stick them together using 'glue', which is a silk glue produced by the larvae that keep the leaves together.
OK back to my thought:
Seeing how those weaver ants gather up themselves together, and some of them were even gathering back all those leaves in the pouring rain, I kind of feel ashamed with myself.
If that small creature can stand up again after a hard fall, why can't human being be?
Few days ago I felt bad and bla bla bla and I kept whining. I mean, I complained a lot and whined whenever I'm in bad condition. Look at me, I'm even bigger and stronger than those weaver ants but my heart is weaker than theirs. Yes that's a shame.
Today, I've learned to stand up and face the problem I got, thanks to those weaver ants.
This, maybe is one of Allah's guidance at such times when my heart is weak.
Allah never forgets me, though I sometimes am careless and forget him. T_T
May God bless us all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment