Sunday

Lotus

 
I may have been idle, like the lotus, like they say.
People can mock me seeing me as not doing anything.
Though the fact that how hard I tried, nobody knows.
Well, lotus is not bad. Not at all. Really.
 
 
This is a pretty flower. 
Do you know why lotus blooms in the mud?
 
   
Lotus flower grows out of mud. Yet, it rises above the surface clean, blooms with remarkable beauty, and its beauty remains untouched by the mud. The flower closes and sinks underwater at night, but it rises and opens again at dawn.

Lotus flowers have strong symbolic ties to survivors. They start as small flowers down at the very bottom of a pond and then slowly grow and rise towards the surface, continually moving towards the light. Once the lotus flower has reached the surface of the water, it begins to blossom and turns into a magnificent flower.

       The lotus flower is a symbol for courage, purity, and awakening, and it mirrors survivors' journey toward healing and recovery. Like the lotus flower, survivors have been at the bottom of the pond but can rise above it to show their worth, courage, and untouched beauty.

"A lotus is a flower that blooms in the mud, the deeper the mud the more beautiful the lotus blooms."
 
 
 Self-reflection:
I want to be the lotus too.
Coz I'm a survivor. 
I will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment