Friday

Randomness

Friday.
Tomorrow will be the first day of the fasting month.
Today we had breakfast in Ngopi Doeloe, then I went back and cooked Aglio Olio spaghetti.
My first try. Took the recipe from internet.
But I used the wholemeal spaghetti available in our kitchen
It was... edible but doesn't taste that good.
I love pasta and love cooking it but I'd never cooked one with such a taste.
Maybe it's the recipe, maybe it's the spaghetti.
But my friends said it was OK.
But I can't even eat my own cooking for the second.
Haih, my first try didn't turn so well.
So for dinner and sahur laer I cooked paprik fried rice.
Done with the cooking story.
Now...
I listened to this song again after quiet some time.
 I'd like to dedicate this song to the one. Cewah...
And I saw this image...
*kyaaaa this is cute*
(Dreaming again)
And this guy...
And without knowing I got the Boys Over Flower fever all over again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment