Tuesday

Q & A

1: Full name
Nurulain Salim
 
2: Zodiac sign
Libra 

3: 3 Fears
a. Losing family member
b. can't think
c. ...

4: 3 things I love
a. Ice Cream
b. K-Pop
c.  Fashion

5: 4 turns on
a. Veins
b. Hands
c. Short hair (?)
d.  Bandana

6: 4 turns off
a. Smoke
b. Chewing sound
c. Clingy
d. Dependent

7: My best friend
So many

8: Sexual orientation
Straight

9: My best first date
The hot air balloon

10: How tall am I
155 cm

11: What do I miss
Eat and not getting fat

12: What time were I born
1255

13: Favourite color
Pink

14: Do I have a crush
Celeb crush? Yeh

15: Favourite quote
We don't fit in well coz we're just ourselves.

16: Favourite place
Airports and Restaurants

17: Favourite food
Ice Cream

18: Do I use sarcasm
Yes

19: What am I listening to right now
Suga

20: First thing I notice in new person
Fashion

21: Shoe size
38

22: Eye color
Black

23: Hair color
White

24: Favourite style of clothing
Whatever I grab from the wardrobe

25: Ever done a prank call?
Yes
 
26: What colour of underwear I'm wearing now?
THIS COLOR

27: Meaning behind my URL
I am a queen. Duchess was my nickname in school spelled as Dutchez.

28: Favourite movie
Merong Mahawangsa
(So random)

29: Favourite song
TEAR by BTS

30: Favourite band
BTS
SHINee
GOT7

31: How I feel right now
wrecked

32: Someone I love
My mother

33: My current relationship status
Married
...

34: My relationship with my parents
So closeeee

35: Favourite holiday
Whatever holiday that's long

36: Tattoos and piercing I have
None

37: Tattoos and piercing I want
Nothing

38: The reason I joined Tumblr
Because I'm bored with Facebook and Twitter.

39: Do I and my last ex hate each other?
No idea.

40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
 YES.

41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
My husband? Yeah. 

42: When did I last hold hands?
Last week? maybe?

43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
1 hour

44: Have I shaved my legs in the past three days?
Nope

45: Where am I right now?
My Office

46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
Me, myself and I

47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
LOOOUUUDDDDD

48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
Nope

49: Am I excited for anything?
Nope

50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
Yes

51: How often do I wear a fake smile?
Once a month? I don't smile fakely lol

52: When was the last time I hugged someone?
Last week?

53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
Frozen

54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
Nope

55: What is something I disliked about today?
I had lunch alone

56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
My father. Suga.

57: What do I think about most?
Food

58: What’s my strangest talent?
I don't think I have any

59: Do I have any strange phobias?
Tryptochophobia

60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Both can ah?

61: What was the last lie I told?
I am fine

62: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
On the phone

63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes. Aliens, maybe.

64: Do I believe in magic?
Yes

65: Do I believe in luck?
Yes

66: What's the weather like right now?
Hot

67: What was the last book I've read?
The Backpacker Series- Turkey

68: Do I like the smell of gasoline?
Nope

69: Do I have any nicknames?
Ratu gigi
😁

70: What was the worst injury I've ever had?
Injured too much I don't know.

71: Do I spend money or save it?
Spendddd!!!

72: Can I touch my nose with a tongue?
Yep.

73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?
Yes, a unicorn pen. Wow!

74: Favourite animal?
Cat, big or small I don't care.

75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
Eating

76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
Don't know don't care.

77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
Will You Marry Me?
Ice Cream Love
Whatever by my favorite idol

78: How can you win my heart?
Give me food

79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
Rest in heaven

80: What is my favorite word?
Fine

81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr
fuckyeahshinee


82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
I am alive!

83: Do I have any relatives in jail?
No

84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
Limitless

85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Are you happy?

86: What is my current desktop picture?
 Butterfly.

87: Had sex?
 uh-oh.

88: Bought condoms?
 No

89: Gotten pregnant?
 Not yet.

90: Failed a class?
Yup.

91: Kissed a boy?
 Yea.

92: Kissed a girl?
Who?

93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
No no no no.

94: Had job?
 Yes.

95: Left the house without my wallet?
Yea.

96: Bullied someone on the internet?
No I'm a good guy. 

97: Had sex in public?
NO

98: Played on a sports team?
No

99: Smoked weed?
No

100: Did drugs?
Apart from my antidepressants, no.

101: Smoked cigarettes?
No

102: Drank alcohol?
No

103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
No

104: Been overweight?
Yes

105: Been underweight?
Nah, never.

106: Been to a wedding?
Yes, a lot.

107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
YES!

108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
YES!

109: Been outside my home country?
Yes

110: Gotten my heart broken?
Yes.

111: Been to a professional sports game?
No.

112: Broken a bone?
Yes

113: Cut myself?
Yes. 

114: Been to prom?
No. 

115: Been in airplane?
Yes. 

116: Fly by helicopter?
No. 

117: What concerts have I been to?
Idol concerts. 

118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
nO

119: Learned another language?
Yes. 

120: Wore make up?
Yes. 

121: Lost my virginity before I was 18?
No. 

122: Had oral sex?
No. 

123: Dyed my hair?
Yes. 

124: Voted in a presidential election?
Yes.

125: Rode in an ambulance?
Yes.

126: Had a surgery?
Yes. 

127: Met someone famous?
Yes. 

128: Stalked someone on a social network?
Yes. 

129: Peed outside?
Yes. 

130: Been fishing?
Err, I guess yes, so long time ago. 

131: Helped with charity?
Yes. 

132: Been rejected by a crush?
No. 

133: Broken a mirror?
Yes. 

134: What do I want for birthday?
A Balenciaga Motorcycle Bag

135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names?
2.  Kenzo Abdullah, Sakura Aminah.
Or maybe no kids at all I don't care.

136: Was I named after anyone?
Nah maybe not.

137: Do I like my handwriting?
No, it's messy. 

138: What was my favourite toy as a child?
Teddy bear. 

139: Favourite Tv Show?
Cartoons 

140: Where do I want to live when older?
I don't know

141: Play any musical instrument?
Used to. Play Tabla hahaha. But I don't major any. 

142: One of my scars, how did I get it?
Getting attacked by cat. 

143: Favourite pizza toping?
Pepperoni 

144: Am I afraid of the dark?
Maybe.
 
145: Am I afraid of heights? 
No.

146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?
Yes. 

147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
Yes. 

148: What I'm really bad at
Hiding my feelings

149: What my greatest achievements are
 Go on fast track at elementary school, (5 years instead of 6)
 Present paper at National Nuclear Seminar in Indonesia.

150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me
Dah lah gemuk, tak lawa.
(Fat and ugly)

151: What I'd do if I won in a lottery
 Donate all of them.
Cannot play lottery at the first place lol.

152: What do I like about myself
I am smart

153: My closest Tumblr friend
Nobody

154: Something I fantasize about
 Meet BTS

155: Any question you'd like
Do you want some cakes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment