Saturday

Love Song

Hello.
It's Saturday. It's weekend.
I think I am having this lovey-dovey syndrome.
I was thinking about going on a date and bla bla bla all night.
Duh...
I also have been playing this song sang by chicken over and over again.
Well actually it was a cover. The original artist is James Ingram.
But well, of course I love that chicken's version!
Hehe.


Oh, I bought a CD of love songs yesterday.
It's a compilation of albums of love songs by various artists.
Well, some of them are nice, some of them are too classic for me, that I'd just skipped each time they are on my windows media player playlist.

Anyway I liked this song..
This line got my attention:
'Hello, is it me you're looking for?'


Yati said I glow, as if I'm in love.
Well, I think this is just me.
Sometimes I'd feel lovey-dovey and stuffs and then I'd be feeling happy suddenly, and yes of course, it shows on face.
Hehe.

Speaking about love songs, I remembered my mom told me how sweet Nora Danish's wedding reception was (though sadly now they are divorced, too bad).
It was romantic. Her mother-in-law planned the wedding (what a very good, very nice mother in law! I hope I got one like that too). Even until now after they were divorced the mother in law (er, ex, should I say) is still taking good care of her.
OK so back to the wedding. Throughout the reception there were love songs played. It just made other people feel like they were in love too.
Awww...
Mom, can I have a wedding like that too?
Hehe. I wish.
But the question now, still yet to be answered, maybe until next few years -
"Who is the groom?"
That, I don't know.
Yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment