Thursday

Speechless Rant

So today my 3rd supervisor in the nuclear center asked me to prepare a report and get ready for a national seminar after my thesis defense, and the research is to be published in an international journal.
I was...
Speechless.
Maybe it's a happy thing.
But I know I'm not that ambitious.
It's tiring.
Work is never going to end.
This is not what I wanted.
All I wanted was just to do a fyp.
I'm not doing anything tonight.
I can't do anything.
Too much going inside this tiny brain of mine (though my head is kinda big.)
Everytime I'm in front of the laptop and seeing journals and bla bla bla while trying to type few sentences of even my own report for this bachelor's degree, I'd feel like
Fuck this shit.
Yes.
I said that.
Well now let me clear up some sense and fly to Boston.
In my dreams.
While actually...
I wanted to...
I'm sad...
and angry..
and tired...
and...
I lost words.
And my sleeping time is all messed up now.
I can't sleep so that I forget all these for a while.
OK I'm gonna continue watching TV.

Fuck everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment