Wednesday

A birthday appreciation post

Note: This post is maybe nothing important an update you wanted to know. 
I'm someone with K-Pop fever. Don't like it, don't continue reading.
Happy birthday Bunny Boy
(I see no difference).

14일 12월 2011년 온토끼 23번째 생일을 축하해

Actually, according to the year you were born, it's 22nd birthday.
We're of the same age OK.
Happy birthday Onew.
 You've grown from this
Bonus: other SHINee member predebut gifs too. Onew is the chubby boy.
into this
During Lucifer Era
 and this, the latest
  (Erm, did you really grow? You look just as young though).

I don't know why I can have you as favorite artiste though.
Come on, who'd like
these idols, which dyes their eyebrows according to their hair color every time they change it?
 Idols with weird fashion

Someone that always seem to play by himself?
 No no he's not cute...

He's not so damn handsome anyway.
*_*
OK, you know my arguments are all invalid.
cheh~
 I totally like this chicken.
At all instance I've became an MVP.
(Yes I'm still your nuna, I'm older by two months - does that count? Hehe.)
No matter how dorky you are.


(Aww, should the fans give him trampoline, then?).
I like you, as an idol, always.
Happy birthday, Onew.
Have a blessed life, be healthy always.
Don't be sick.
Don't pass out at events again.
Eat well.
Yes, enjoy food like you always do.
should we feed you? :P
(That Onew in cow suit reminds me of this moo moo I got.)
Yes that moo moo with Onew's face. Hoho.
 Really, take care of your health.
You don't need to go strict diet regime. I'm the one who should. :P
I hate to see you getting thinner and thinner.
He could never finish that lollipop. LOL.
I miss this Onew.
Him and his Blackberry. Haih.
Like how your other fans can, I can spot you out of the crowd. That's just how you stand out to me.
Have a happy life Onew.
I like his T-shirt. - Make your mark-
 Yes Onew you did make a mark in my heart.
Buwek :P Haha.
He marked it !

Yeah right, nobody cares for your love, Ain.
Even your idol won't even know.
Ok bye.


0 comments:

Post a Comment