Friday

Little Princess

If you noticed my profile picture in Facebook.
No that is not me when I was young. We look different, I know. This is Yoon Dayoung. One of the child in Hello Baby Season 5 with MBLAQ.
I just love this kid so much. She might not be as pretty as the other two kids Leo and Lauren but I think she is the smartest of all.
For me she's beautiful.
She's the little princess.
(And because of her I've come to like G.O., her favorite daddy in MBLAQ. Aish~)
I just love her expression every time. At the beginning of the show she showed poker face for every emotion (like, happy, sad, angry, etc) but actually this girl has the best expression captured by the camera sometimes.
1. When her favorite daddy sings...
2. Her disappointed expression...
3. When she's having fun at poke-the-butt game...
3. Her evil laugh...
4. When Leo chose a daddy over her and Lauren...
5. When she watches favorite cartoon character Pororo...
6. Her "What the.." face~
And many others...
She's just one thoughtful kid. She supports her friends.
Ah, it's too much to tell here. You can just watch Hello Baby and judge by yourself. :)
And, she has an adorable laugh!

I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment